First chance at first class
From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel, the Nuna ROYL car seat gives their first chance at experiencing first class travel. As they go from cute preschooler to independent pre-teen, it cleverly convers from forward-facing to booster mode and is super easy to install.
It's beautiful designed with first class comforts like dual flip-open cup holders and of course every element is smartly sourced and free of fire-retardant chemicals. Muscle-free True Tension™ door ensures an ultra-secure fit without the struggle and Aeroflex™ side impact protection pods take side impact security to the next level.
With the ROYL, first class luxury follows them from toddlerhood to big kid status.
- A combination seat that converts from forward-facing to booster seat
- 8 headrest positions easily adjustable with one hand
- 4 recline positions for custom comfort
- No-rethread, 5-point harness effortlessly fits growing riders
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
- Harness storage for use during belt-positioning booster mode
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- All-steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Energy absorbing EPP foam and Aeroflex™ Side Impact Protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Simply™ secure installation makes installing car seat swift, straightforward and secure
- Muscle-free True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Adjustable calf rest provides additional leg room
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create
a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Magnetic harness keepers hold buckles out of the way for fuss free ins and outs
- Dual flip-open cup holders
- Clever spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing
- Smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Dimensions: L 22.5 x W 18.5 x H 26–33 inches
- Weight: 25.8 lbs