0.65 oz (18.4 g)
with Calendula & Shea Butter
Chemical-free our Baby Sun Care Stick protects delicate young skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays, by using non-nano, uncoated zinc oxide.
Safe for children of all ages, our non-greasy formula moisturizes with nourishing oils of shea butter and jojoba oil while soothing calendula and vitamin E offer skin healing properties.
Water-resistant and travel-friendly, our baby sun care stick is easy to apply, especially on smaller patches of the face, lips, hands, nose and ears.
Active Ingredients: zinc oxide 20% Non-medical ingredients: helianthus annuus* (sunflower seed oil), cera alba (beeswax), ricinus communis (castor oil), caprylic/capric triglyceride (from coconut oil), butyrospermum parkii* (shea butter), calendula officinalis* (pot marigold), hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s Wort), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), sesamum indicum* (sesame seed oil), tocopherol (vitamin E)
How To Use
- Our Baby Sun Care Cream is the equivalent to an SPF 30 and is safe for infants 3 months and up. Please note it is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin, it is recommended to use 2mg/cm2 – size of a penny
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in until the whiteness dissipates.
- Reapply after swimming, or rigorous activity which causes sweating
- Mineral-based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use.
- If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using.
Calendula Flower: powerful skin healer; anti-inflammatory; anti-fungal; anti-microbial; astringent; good for irritated skin, burns and redness
Evening Primrose Oil: high in EFA (Essential Fatty Acids); anti-inflammatory; anti-oxidant
Lavender Essential Oil: calming, anti-septic, healing, helps to induce sleep, natural insect repelling properties, safe for babies
Lavender Flower: soothing, skin tonic; anti-bacterial; healing, calming
Oats: soothing; stops itching; healing; anti-inflammatory, calming to skin irritated skin
Palma Rosa Essential Oil: uplifting; prevents scar tissue from forming; reduces scar tissue
Shea Butter: humectant, highly moisturizing, natural sun screen
Wheat Germ Oil: high in vitamin A, B, D and E; anti-oxidant, rich in proteins and lecithin
Zinc Oxide: sun block, protects against UVA/UVB rays, water resistant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial