Child Weight and Range
Rear-facing mode: Height 25–43 in., Weight 14–40 lb
Minimum Age Able to sit upright alone. When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
Forward-facing mode: Height 30–49 in., Weight 22–65 lb
Minimum Age 2+ years recommended* (1-year minimum)
Tailored C-Zero Plus fabrics
- Thunder Fabric offers a smooth feel like a freshly tailored suit, bringing a sophisticated look to your back seat.
- The standard C-Zero Plus and Tailored C-Zero Plus fabrics are GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning they meet stringent chemical emissions requirements, and have been screened for various volatile organic compounds, and, along with the foam laminated to the backside of the fabric, are free from halogenated (brominated and chlorinated) flame retardants, while still meeting the federally-required automotive fire-safety standards.
- The other major components (foam, harnesses, plastics) tested are free of any added known flame retardants, while still meeting the federally-required automotive fire-safety standards.
- Extended Rear-Facing: Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System: Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy-absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT): Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminium honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
- Simple installation: A removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy to clean. Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from the belt.
- Precise harness fit: An adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS 213)
- Secure LATCH (UAS) Connection: Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle
- Adjustable Headrest: Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
- Aircraft Approved: This allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- Engineered for Comfort: The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
- Recyclable Through Clek: When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- 1+2 Year Warranty: Clek provides a 1+2 year warranty on all car seats.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Foonf, year after year, after year.
- Assembled in Canada: Assembled with pride in Ontario.