- This necklace is made with beads of genuine Baltic Amber from Lithuania. Amber is a tree resin that has been fossilized for millions of years. When worn against the skin, the skins warmth releases healing oils from the amber, providing anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Historically, For a teething baby, this means pain relief and a reduction of inflammation of the gums. Baltic Amber has been used as a traditional remedy for many ailments.
- Each bead is individually knotted on the string. This ensures that, if the baby were to break the necklace, they would be able to free only one bead.
- The beads are made smaller than the size of a pea, such that they could be safely swallowed should one come free.
- The clasp at the back is also held together by knots, which ensures that if there is enough pressure placed on the necklace, the clasp would break open.
- Since these necklaces are not meant to be chewed, you should choose the appropriate necklace size so that the baby cannot get the necklace into his or her mouth
- Small = 11" to 11.5" (28cm)
Medium = 12" to 12.5" (32cm)
- Small & Medium Clasp is pop-apart.
- Adult is Screw Clasp