Child Weight and Range
High Back Mode: Height 40-57 in., Weight 40–100 lb
4 + years recommended
Backless Mode: Height 40-57 in., Weight 40–100 lb
4 + years recommended
Tailored C-Zero Plus fabrics
- Chemical testing is conducted by accredited third party labs on major components and results show that:
- The standard C-Zero Plus and Tailored C-Zero Plus fabrics are GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning they meet stringent chemical emissions requirements, and have been screened for various volatile organic compounds, and, along with the foam laminated to the backside of the fabric, are free from halogenated (brominated and chlorinated) flame retardants, while still meeting the federally-required automotive fire-safety standards.
- The other major components (foam, harnesses, plastics) tested are free of any added known flame retardants, while still meeting the federally-required automotive fire-safety standards.
- Easy installation with Rigid-UAS locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s UAS anchors to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Magnesium Back Frame Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural headrest with deep side wings connected to the magnesium frame with steel rods to reduce twisting movement and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer Absorbs energy during a side impact collision resulting in less force transmitted directly to your child.
- Belt Guides improves belt positioning on your child’s hip and shoulders.
- Adjustable headrest for a custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters allow for comfortable naps.
- Reclining Seat Back helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car — Slide the seat forward using the Rigid-UAS and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unlatched).
- Detachable Drink-thingy: Can be transported straight to your dishwasher!
Recyclable Through Clek: When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
1+2 Year Warranty: Clek provides a 1+2 year warranty on all car seats.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Foonf, year after year, after year.