Child Weight and Range
- Infant Seat Height/Weight Requirements: up to 32 in. and 4-35 lb
- Rear-facing position only
Benefits of Merino Wool
- Naturally Flame Resistant: Wool has an innately high ignition and melting point, which makes it a great naturally flame-retardant alternative to synthetic fabrics, without the need for any chemical treatments.
- Breathable: Merino wool is known for its excellent moisture vapour absorption. This means that it offers improved airflow throughout the fabric, for a more comfortable and less sweaty kid!
- Temperature regulating: That means it will help keep your little one cool and comfy when it's hot out, and warm and cosy when it's not.
- Stain and Odor Resistant: Wool has unique properties that allow it to trap odour-causing bacteria and sweat molecules, only releasing them when washed. The presence of lanolin and keratin in its fibre help prevent stains from being absorbed.
- Soft to the Touch: Merino wool fibres are fine, giving it a texture that's luxuriously soft to the touch.
- Hypoallergenic: Merino wool is a natural material that has hypoallergenic properties, which means it's a great alternative for children with sensitive skin or allergies to other fabrics.TENCEL® is a natural cellulose, 100% plant-origin fibre that's manufactured from renewable materials.
What is Tencel?
TENCEL® is a natural cellulose, 100% plant-origin fibre that's manufactured from renewable materials. TENCEL® is naturally soft, supple and breathable, with moisture-absorbing properties that pair perfectly with wool.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- 9-year expiration
- Assembled with pride in Ontario.
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Designed with an easy-to-remove and washable cover, because life happens.
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft NCAP tested
- 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
- An extra base can be purchased separately The Ride Starts Here
Depth 27.7 in.
Width 16.9 in.
Depth Of The Base 22.6 in.
Width Of The Base 13.2 in.
Weight Of The Base 17 lb
Weight Of The Carrier (Newborn Insert Removed) 9 lb