Child Weight and Range
- Infant Seat Height/Weight Requirements: up to 32 in. and 4-35 lb
- Rear-facing position only
Like all Clek car seats, Liing is free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and is available in C-Zero Plus Performance fabric that’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This innovative material provides resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine-free formula, which significantly enhances cleanability and durability over the years. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
- The rigid-UAS system provides a secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
- The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for centre seating positions and where UAS installation is unavailable, such as 3-across seating.
- The metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time - regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- 9-year expiration
- Assembled with pride in Ontario.
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Designed with an easy-to-remove and washable cover, because life happens.
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft NCAP tested
- 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
- An extra base can be purchased separately The Ride Starts Here
Depth 27.7 in.
Width 16.9 in.
Depth Of The Base 22.6 in.
Width Of The Base 13.2 in.
Weight Of The Base 17 lb
Weight Of The Carrier (Newborn Insert Removed) 9 lb