Child Weight and Range
Rear-facing mode: Height 25–43 in., Weight 14–40 lb
Minimum Age Able to sit upright alone. When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
Forward-facing mode: Height 30–49 in., Weight 22–65 lb
Minimum Age 2+ years recommended* (1-year minimum)
Benefits of Merino Wool
- Naturally Flame Resistant: Wool has an innately high ignition and melting point, which makes it a great naturally flame-retardant alternative to synthetic fabrics, without the need for any chemical treatments.
- Breathable: Merino wool is known for its excellent moisture vapour absorption. This means that it offers improved airflow throughout the fabric, for a more comfortable and less sweaty kid!
- Temperature regulating: That means it will help keep your little one cool and comfy when it's hot out, and warm and cosy when it's not.
- Stain and Odor Resistant: Wool has unique properties that allow it to trap odour-causing bacteria and sweat molecules, only releasing them when washed. The presence of lanolin and keratin in its fibre help prevent stains from being absorbed.
- Soft to the Touch: Merino wool fibres are fine, giving it a texture that's luxuriously soft to the touch.
- Hypoallergenic: Merino wool is a natural material that has hypoallergenic properties, which means it's a great alternative for children with sensitive skin or allergies to other fabrics.TENCEL® is a natural cellulose, 100% plant-origin fibre that's manufactured from renewable materials.
What is Tencel?
TENCEL® is a natural cellulose, 100% plant-origin fibre that's manufactured from renewable materials. TENCEL® is naturally soft, supple and breathable, with moisture-absorbing properties that pair perfectly with wool.
- Extended Rear-Facing: Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System: Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy-absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT): Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminium honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
- Simple installation: A removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy to clean. Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from the belt.
- Precise harness fit: An adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS 213)
- Secure LATCH (UAS) Connection: Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle
- Adjustable Headrest: Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
- Aircraft Approved: This allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- Engineered for Comfort: The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
- Recyclable Through Clek: When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- 1+2 Year Warranty: Clek provides a 1+2 year warranty on all car seats.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Foonf, year after year, after year.
- Assembled in Canada: Assembled with pride in Ontario.