CARES (Child Aviation Restraint System) is an elegantly designed belt and buckle device for kids 22-44 pounds that is easy to use and creates a safe airplane seat for your child without the hassle of carrying a 20-pound car seat.
- CARES, the Child Aviation Restraint System, is the only harness type child aviation safety restraint ever certified for airplane travel by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- CARES weighs just 1 pound and fits into a 6'' stuff sack! It is simple to install, adjustable to virtually any size airplane seat, and keeps your chilid as safe as a car seat would.
- CARES is made of the same industrial-strength webbing as your own seatbelt. It is engineered and manufactured by AmSafe Aviation, the world's foremost manufacturer of airline seatbelts.
- Need your car seat at the end of the trip? Check it as luggage -- take CARES on board in your pocket for a safe airplane seat for your child and a hassle free trip for you!
- CARES has been certified by the National Air Authorities in Canada (TC), the UK (CAA), France (DGAC), Australia (CASA), New Zealand (CAA), Singapore (CAAS), Japan (JCAB), United Arab Emirates (GCAA), and Oman (DGCAM). It is also approved for use by many international airlines.