Everything you need to be on the go with baby in one purchase! The Booklet 50 Travel System pairs the lightweight Booklet 50 stroller with the popular Primo Viaggio 4-35 car seat to create a pair that looks great, and functions even better. Use from birth to 50 lbs / 22.6kg, at home or abroad, the Booklet 50 Travel System offers comfort, convenience and style all in one.
Booklet 50 Stroller
With a modern, sleek look and an innovative base featuring the “Right Tight System,” the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping the baby safe and comfortable. The seat includes Side Impact Protection (SIP) that adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required. Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) foam throughout the shell and Expanded Poly Propylene (EPP) foam in the headrest, perforated to guarantee maximum air circulation, enhance protection. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 includes an innovative Dual Stage Cushion System to ensure that even the smallest of babies are properly positioned and supported.
Primo Viaggio 4-35 SIP 4-35 Car Seat
The Booklet 50 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 combine to create a streamlined, sophisticated and fully functional travel system. Together they open up the world for parents and babies to explore. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 car seat fits directly into the seat of the Booklet 50 using the G-Matic system, meaning no extra adapters are necessary when attaching the car seat to create this unique travel system. One purchase is all you need, take your family on new adventures with the Booklet 50 Travel System!
- Easy Close: Innovative design allows for a quick and easy fold that closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- Easy Drive: Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360-degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- Recline: The backrest can be adjusted into a number of positions and it reclines fully to a flat position.
- Safe Fit: The car seat includes adjustable Side Impact Protection that easily adjusts to 6 different positions with no re-threading required, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- Dual Stage Cushion System: First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs / 1.8 kg and up offers extra support on the newborn's neck and bottom. The second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep the baby's head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric
- Protection: Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene foam, throughout the entirety of shell and head panel, protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces
- Urban Mobility: The Primo Viaggio 4-35 includes a European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path that allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as an anti-rebound bar
- Right Tight System: The car seat base is equipped with an innovative system that easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either a Latch strap or vehicle's seat belt
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision
- Fashion Forward: Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep your child comfortable
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego products are Made in Italy. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else
- Stroller Open: 19 1/4" x 40 3/4" x 40 1/4"
- Stroller Closed: 19 1/4" x 32 1/1" x 14 1/4"
- Weight: 20.68 lbs/9.3 kg
- Car Seat Dimensions: 26" x 17 1/4" x 25 1/4"
- Car Seat Weight: 9.5 lbs/4.3 kg
- Base Weight: 7.4 lbs/3.3 kg