Child Weight and Range
Rear-facing mode: Height 25–43 in., Weight 14–40 lb
Minimum Age Able to sit upright alone. When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
Forward-facing mode: Height 30–49 in., Weight 22–65 lb
Minimum Age 2+ years recommended* (1-year minimum)
Tailored C-Zero Plus fabrics
- Chemical testing is conducted by accredited third party labs on major components and results show that:
- The standard C-Zero Plus and Tailored C-Zero Plus fabrics are GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning they meet stringent chemical emissions requirements, and have been screened for various volatile organic compounds, and, along with the foam laminated to the backside of the fabric, are free from halogenated (brominated and chlorinated) flame retardants, while still meeting the federally-required automotive fire-safety standards.
- The other major components (foam, harnesses, plastics) tested are free of any added known flame retardants, while still meeting the federally-required automotive fire-safety standards.
- REACT energy management system: reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a frontal collision. The Foonf delivers forward-facing safety performance comparable to that of a rear-facing installation.
- Extended rear-facing: Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-rebound bar: Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Built like a tank: Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System: Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy-absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
Effortless Installation: Rigid-LATCH (UAS) allows for an effortless forward-facing installation that can be done correctly (in seconds) that is so easy and so secure, you'd swear it's part of your vehicle.
- Adjustable Headrest: Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
- Smooth Recline: Is easy-to-engage with three recline options makes each ride more comfortable.
- Engineered for Comfort: The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
- Recyclable Through Clek: When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- Aircraft Approved: This allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- 1+2 Year Warranty: Clek provides a 1+2 year warranty on all car seats.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Foonf, year after year, after year.
- Assembled in Canada: Assembled with pride in Ontario.
Intro to Foonf Video
- Height 25–43 in., Weight 14–40 lb , Minimum Age, Able to sit upright alone. When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
- Seating Depth 12.5 in., Seating Height 21.5–26 in., Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing 33 in., Height Measurement In Rear-Facing, 25.5-28.5 in.
- Seat Weight In Rear-Facing 38 lb
- Height 30–49 in., Weight 22–65 lb, Minimum Age 2+ years recommended
- Base Width 13 in., Seating Width 16.9 in, Harness Slot Height 8–17 in,
- Height Measurement In Forward-Facing 28-32.5 in.
- Seat Weight In Forward-Facing 33 lb